Karela Juice – Bitter Melon Juice
₹200.00 Inc. GST
Karela is not really a vegetable but a fruit. The part of the plant that is used for consumption and for various medicinal purposes is the fruit of the bitter squash. Karela (Bitter gourd) juice contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium, and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar level.
- It lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- Reduces acne.
- Aids in treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Cures hangover.
- Cleanses the liver.
- It helps in weight loss.
- Boost your immune system.
- Healthy for eyes and strengthens eyesight.