₹499.00 Inc. GST
Ganoderma is a genus of polypore fungi in the family Ganodermataceae that includes about 80 species, many from tropical regions, because of their genetic diversity, use in traditional Asian medicines, and potential in bioremediation, they are an important genus economically. Ganoderma can be differentiated from other polypores because they have a double-walled basidiospore. They are sometimes called shelf mushrooms or bracket fungi. Eastern medicine makes use of many different plants and fungi. Interestingly, the reishi mushroom is particularly popular. Ganoderma capsules have a variety of potential health benefits, including boosting the immune system and fighting cancer. Many people consume this due to its potential cancer-fighting properties
- Oxygenates the body and boosts stamina.
- It provides more energy and vigor.
- Increases brain power & improves the quality of sleep.
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces allergies and inflammation.
- Anti-Cancer Properties
- Strengthens & boosts the immune system.
- Strengthens the organs for the elimination of toxins.
- It rejuvenates and makes you feel younger and more alert.