Digestive Enzymes Capsules
₹499.00 Inc. GST
A digestive enzyme is a complex protein made by your body to help break down food into smaller molecules so they can be absorbed into your body. Most digestive enzymes are made by your pancreas, though a few are made by your mouth, stomach, and small intestine. Amylase — breaks apart complex sugars into smaller molecules like maltose. Lipase — breaks down complex fats into smaller fatty acids and glycerol. Pepsin — breaks down proteins in foods like meat, eggs, and dairy products into smaller peptides. Trypsin — breaks down protein, so it can be made into amino acids. Digestive Enzymes capsules include one or a combination of multiple digestive enzymes.
- Support healthy digestion.
- Optimize the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, and protein.
- Promote optimal nutrient absorption.
- Reduce gas, bloating, indigestion, and constipation.
- Help your body to process difficult-to-digest foods.