- Lemongrass farming is quite a simple process as it grows in varieties of soil that range from alluvial soil, sandy, clayey, and even loamy soil.
- Lemongrass is a perennial plant with thin and long leaves and it is indigenous to India and other areas.
- Lemongrass is one of the most commercially cultivated aromatic crops in India.
- Lemongrass has a lot of medicinal properties and health benefits. It can be used in regular tea consumption for the best aromatic flavor.
- Lemongrass could be harvested within 180 days of planting and it could be harvested at the interval of about 65 to 70 days.
BENEFITS OF LEMONGRASS
Lemongrass or the Cymbopogon Citrates are specially cultivated for their oil benefits which are useful for varied therapeutic benefits such as:
• Beneficial for scenting soaps and detergents.
• Used in insect repellent.
• Consumption of Lemongrass tea helps in faster digestion
• Citral in Lemongrass oil is widely helpful for creating various cosmetics, perfumes, and beverages.
• Adds flavoring for varied culinary purposes
• Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial properties
• Good preservative.
• Good for Stomach and intestinal cramps.
• Suitable for High blood pressure and pain, common cold, fever, and many others.
Enquire Now – For Lemongrass