GROW LOCAL. THINK GLOBAL.
Sankalp se Siddhi – Organic Farming – Aroma Mission
Quanto Agroworld Private Limited is a private company incorporated on 21st March 2018. The company is based in Uttarakhand and Maharashtra. The company self-cultivates from Uttarakhand, is naturally endowed with a diverse nature at an altitude of 1800 meters, known as the ‘Dev Bhoomi’ of the Himalayas, has a great wealth of medicinal plants backed up with traditional medicinal knowledge.
The company avails its ingredients from the Himalayas, being blessed with the richest biodiversity in the world, is home to 8644 plant species belonging to 1748 families. The herbs are freshly hand-picked from a land of dense cultivation spread over 1500 acres. For delivering the finest quality of the products for the company, we focus on self- manufacturing and providing end-to-end production.
With no compromising in the selection of the herbs and furnishing the products, we present the best results. Our goods are a reflection of our sustainable manufacturing technique. We embark on the production of aromatic crops. Modern medicinal formulations use roots, stem, bark, leaves, flowers, etc of the plants directly as medicine by a majority of rural, tribal and suburban communities across India and the world as they are known to have no adverse effects, unlike allopathic medicine.
Our products consist of innumerable ingredients from these resources. With no chemical uses, and minimum use of preservatives the products are used to cure a number of diseases, enhance one’s immune system and increase the standard of a healthy life.
Our Core Team
- Mrs. Sangeeta Agarwal- Founder and Managing Director
- Mr. Surendra Agarwal- Director
- Mr. Amar Singh- Advisor Agri Business
- Mrs. Meenakshi Bisht- Coordinator WF
- Mr. Padam Singh- Coordinator MF
- Mrs. Preeti Bhandari-Electrical Engineer
- Thrust to promote Ayurvedic products through self-cultivation, adequate research, development, conservation and extension activities.
- Utilizing under-exploited species with promising potential to reduce the burden on vulnerable species.
- Long term joint forest management and contract framing with drug companies with buyback arrangement.
- Integrating medicinal plants in the food production system of farmers to make agriculture more remunerative.
- Regular employment and income to women and youth.
- Encourage cultivation of medicinal plants and its sustainable management across the country and to reduce pressure on the collection of wild habitat in forests.
- Education and research on sustainable medicinal food and farming to improve the healths of humans and the environment.
- Complete security to farmers by guaranteeing the purchase of their raw materials.
- Capture both the domestic and export market via a strong and dedicated sales and marketing team.
- Encourage farmers to grow species that have economic potential.
- Aspire to transform the marking of natural products into a healthy, transparent and sustainable socially-responsible business.
- Provide a means of employment to the local community.
- Sustain traditional healthcare through MAPs.
- Aid farmers in cultivating MAPs through developing, disseminating and imparting cultivation technology through programs and training.
- Encouraging self-cultivation & self-manufacture for better results.
- Promoting chemical-free production with the use of natural resources and minimum preservatives.
- Conducting extensive research through various national R&D institutes like HRDI, CIMAP, GBPIHED, HAPPRC, NBPGR, TERI, FRI, WII, etc.
- Sustain and Secure herbs and leaves to promote the health of humans and the environment. goto: Ayurvedic & Herbal Products HOME